My Blog’s Policies
Code of Ethics
My blog is something I hold very close to my heart, and I want to speak on how ethics plays a huge role in this blog. Understanding that social media is a place for people to express themselves, I want to clarify my expectations and rules to follow. If you see any violations of this code of ethics in my work, please notify me as soon as possible to make corrections promptly. I’ve adapted this ethics policy from the Blogger Code of Ethics by Rob Parness.
- I will always be truthful in my writing & never plagiarize.
- I will write openly and share unique ideas.
- I will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- I will be fair and honest.
- I will never delete more than two posts without first announcing it.
- I will read and reply to comments when appropriate and timely to my schedule.
- I will mention trigger warnings at the top of any blogs I see could be threatening.
- I will edit and carefully examine my work before posting.
- I will disclose conflicts of interest, affiliations, activities, and personal agendas.
- I will expose the unethical practices of other bloggers.
- I will challenge differing ideas if necessary.
- I will make sure to cite and link sources in my materials directly.
- I will include images, graphics, and other media in all my posts.
- I will keep some names private in my blog for privacy reasons.